[evlatests] touchy L302s

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at aoc.nrao.edu
Sun Feb 12 13:33:39 EST 2006

It is clear that the failure of 16 AC at L band which I
reported Friday is an L302 problem.  Vivek reports it
went away for a while,  but it is back again today.

Vivek supplied a file to exercise the antennas during
Rick's time this morning and I used the beginning to
be sure that all still worked.  16AC was dead at C band,
the L302 was in standby and rebooting fixed it.  Moments
later when Vivek's file started it was again in standby.
It complains that the main loop does not lock.

My guess, but no prove at the moment, is that this is what
happened to cause 14BD to be reported as not working Friday
night.  It should be possible to learn from the monitor data
base whether or not ea14-l302-2 was out of lock during the
Friday night/saturday morning test.