[evlatests] P band

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Feb 9 10:34:50 EST 2006

As Walter reported there is a strong spur in the
1 GHz band presented to the sampler.  Given the
LO settings we are using this is consistent with
the 1024 MHz in the T301 making its way through
the signal path through the sampler.  It is not
consistent with the L301 leaking through because
the image of the LO is well outside the band of
the filter that follows each following mixer and,
circumstantially, because we apparantly do not see
it at L band which uses the same L301 frequency.

For reference the P band synthesizer settings are:
L301-1  12160         L301-2  12160
L302-1  13690.0625    L302-2  13696.0

The aource may well turn out to be something different
but it seems the next step to a functioning P band
system is to track this down.