[evlatests] L350 phase jumps - still with us.

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Sun Dec 31 17:48:03 EST 2006

A long scan on 3C84, taken after the L350 MIB reset,
has a phase jump in mid-scan, with all the same
characteristics described before. I peeked a bit at
what was in the monitor archive for L350's but did
not find something at that time =Dec30 UT 02:16:30.
If anyone knows what to look for, and on which of
the three L350's, or other suspect module, please
let me know.

I also looked at data from 2 other projects, AH913
and AW683.

In the former, for reasons I have not investigated,
the EVLA antennas were included but performed very
poorly - almost no fringes.

In AW683 all went well, too well: no obvious jumps
for 7 hours.

Vivek.