[evlatests] X band track

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Fri Dec 29 20:00:48 EST 2006

Test time today was taken up with wringing the last
few buglets out of the vis-pipe stuff.

The more interesting news today is that L350 behavior
was observed which  may explain the 'global' phase
jumps.  The L350 MIB was unresponsive and the module
power cycled around 1100 this morning.  The operator
just informed me that the dynamic shecduler has nothing
to do so I have asked him to leave all the antennas
tracking 3c84 at X band until there is something useful
he can do.  The track started about 0100 IAT this evening
and is likely to go on for hours.  The hope for the
New Year is that the global phase jumps will not be there.

I will leave the details of the L350 behavior and what
it might mean to the HW experts.