[evlatests] summary, Dec 4 2006

Rob Long rlong at nrao.edu
Tue Dec 5 12:03:20 EST 2006

Ant 23 has several cabling problems (in the multi-pin cables) that we
are working on right now.  We hope to have a set of cables repaired and
checked out to install in ant 23 tomorrow.

IF-C in ant 24 will get a new downconverter this afternoon.  We'll look
into IF-B.

IF-A in ant 26 will get a new downconverter this afternoon.

Rob