[evlatests] summary, Dec 4 2006

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Mon Dec 4 18:10:05 EST 2006

Antenna 23
Rob is still struggling to talk to some of the MIBs.

Antenna 24
Still has the problems with IFs B and C that I described
last week.  The power measurement has gone from a big positive
number to a big negative number so the ALC now rails in a
more innocuous direction and IF C appears to work.  SD for
IF B is still unstable and the corrleation response much
reduced.

Antenna 26
K band was bad because I had found a sidelobe; it is now
much better and focus has been set reasonably well.  After
this was done IF A no longer worked. It appears that there
is no gain in the downconverter:
RF power:  -23 dBm
IF power:  -43 dBm,
at X band.  K and L band look about the same.