[evlatests] Oracle Back Up for EVLA

Pat Van Buskirk pvanbusk at nrao.edu
Wed Aug 30 15:46:35 EDT 2006

The evlamon and evlaparm databases are back up. Please check functions
you normally run and let me know if you see any problems.

For those of you who access the database directly, the only change is
the machine name, from c3po to lando. Port numbers and database names
are unchanged. ORACLE_HOME is /home/lando/oracle/product/10.2.0.1.

If you have a problem and don't find me at my desk, please call my cell
838-7195.

Thanks for your patience,
Pat

--
I have never seen a man who could do real work except under the stimulus
of encouragement and enthusiasm and the approval of the people for whom

Charles M. Schwab (1862-1939, American industrialist, businessman)