[evlatests] Monitor & Parameters Database Down 8/30

Pat Van Buskirk pvanbusk at nrao.edu
Wed Aug 23 12:57:14 EDT 2006

The monitor and parameters databases for EVLA will be unavailable August
30 at 10 am in order to install a new machine and transfer Oracle. The
EVLA antennas may be used during the outage by accessing the backup
database. Barry and Ken know how to do this.

The monitor database will be down for approximately three hours while we
make the transfer.

Cheers,
Pat

--
I have never seen a man who could do real work except under the stimulus
of encouragement and enthusiasm and the approval of the people for whom

Charles M. Schwab (1862-1939, American industrialist, businessman)