[evlatests] Ant 18 passes test

Pat Van Buskirk pvanbusk at nrao.edu
Thu Aug 17 09:58:26 EDT 2006

We checked 18 in operations during startup last night and it passed all
the tests we are able to do. Pointing and baselines still needs to be
done by Ken, and the operator reported that fringes were a little low at
X band.

Cheers,
Pat

--
I have never seen a man who could do real work except under the stimulus
of encouragement and enthusiasm and the approval of the people for whom

Charles M. Schwab (1862-1939, American industrialist, businessman)