[evlatests] Report on AJ329 observations, August 9

Bryan Butler bbutler at nrao.edu
Thu Aug 10 13:06:27 EDT 2006

as a side-note this is why i dislike development of a different piece of code to
turn OBSERVE files into scripts, even for the dynamic scheduler - we've put alot
of effort into getting all these little details into obs2script, and will have
to go through the pain of rediscovering them.

barry, i will talk to you about this, but it will have to wait until i get back
from prague.

	-bryan