[evlatests] EVLA hardware

Rob Long rlong at nrao.edu
Thu Aug 3 20:08:11 EDT 2006

Ant 13 has the repaired D303 installed (as Ken reported).

Ant 16 has a problem with either the fiber between the top of the LO
rack and the switch, or a bad port on the switch itself.  The L301-1 had
been recovering when power was cycled, but it was totally dead today.  I
swapped the L301-1 with the L301-2 and it would not communicate either.
  After checking cables in the LO rack, I swapped fibers (inside the LO
rack) to another port.  The L301-1 is running off of the L302-3 port on
the switch, but still responds as 'L301-1'.

The installation of the converters for ant 24 (T301, T302, T303, M301)
is underway.  It will probably be another day of work before everything
is ready to use.

Rob