[evlatests] EVLA state, April 20th.

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Apr 27 22:26:42 EDT 2006

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, Vivek Dhawan wrote:

> However, at Q-band, there were fringes on AC and BD on ant 14,
> but ant 16 had no fringes for 3 of the 4 scans on the BD side.

Some more observations.  On Tuesday I saw that BD did not work.
It was not working again early today, but later in the afternoon
it was.  When it was not working on Tuesday the L302 for BD claimed
to be in lock.  I suppose Vivek means total lack of coherence, for
that is what I saw when it was not working.  Are L302s known to lie?