[evlatests] Important addendum

Jim Jackson jjackson at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Apr 24 19:56:12 EDT 2006

We were guessing the L302's weren't working at the new LO frequency (which
I believe to be 13856.1MHz - correct me if I'm wrong). However - I just
tried that frequency on two L302's in the lab - one a rev A like in
Antennas 14/16 and the other a new unit with the new firmware.  Both worked
perfectly at this frequency.

Anyone have any other ideas?  Barry mentioned Flukes.  Is it possible two
of them could have been off frequency like was happening with IF-B last week?

Jim