[evlatests] EVLA Cable Wraps

Jim Jackson jjackson at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue Apr 4 19:06:28 EDT 2006

Tom,

There is no need for you guys to apologize for anything.  In fact, I would
say kudos are in order to the Servo Group for recognizing a potential
problem and taking fast action to make sure nothing got damaged.  I would
encourage all to react in this way and raise the red flag immediately if
they see anything they believe to be dangerous to personnel or equipment. A
little inconvenience is a small price to pay - had this fiber been damaged
in one or more antennas, it would have been expensive and time consuming to
fix.

Thanks,
Jim