[evlatests] More Tests

Robert Hayward rhayward at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Sep 21 12:13:36 EDT 2005

Rick and I have more tests planned for tomorrow:

1) Check the total power stability of the A,B & C T304 modules to see if
the problems we saw on T304-D were pathological or systemic. If the
latter, we might want to check the stability of the power coming from
the L301's and the 4096 MHz.

2) Check the Y-factor at C-Band of Ant 14 at the output of the T5 so we
can compare the back-end sensitivity with those we those we measured on
the antenna.

3) Check the Y-factor of the C-Band on Ant 16 to see if it explains the
poor performance that Ken noted yesterday. Since the C-Bands on both Ant
14 & 16 seem to have degraded sensitivity, we might check the feeds to
see if moisture might have gotten inside somehow.

-Bob