[evlatests] Antenna 14 Measurements from 20 Sept 2005

Barry Clark bclark at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Sep 21 11:41:45 EDT 2005

> Travis - I don't understand the apparent gain variations in the T304. Do
> any of your measurements show this?   When you characterize the T304's, are
> you looking for fast variations this small?  If not, how do we test this in
> the lab?
>
> Jim

Did the T304 output power glitches perhaps occur only when a script was
running?  Could it be that they occur on 10 sec intervals?  I'm suspicious
more of the L302 than the T304 per se.

If you set up to look at this downstairs, you ought to have an Executor
driving the L302 as you do.  (BTW, Rich, does the Web interface support
driving the test rack?  The command line interface does.)