[evlatests] antenna 16 status

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue Sep 6 18:03:58 EDT 2005

1.  The MIB in T304-A is not responding.  It seems to be setup
OK for C band but has too much attenuation for X band.  Since
the goal is to do C band pointing tonight I have left it as it
is for now.  The module should be reset Wednesday.

2.  The L band cryo is shutdown because of a leak.  The compresser
will be swapped and set cooling Wednesday morning.

3.  There are no TP detectors in 16D, and there is a big difference
in power levels between C and X band.  At the moment the output
attenuator is set for C band at 30 dB.  A reasonable setting for
X band is 15 dB.  Again I will leave it setup for C band for the
pointing run tonight.  We will be forced to tune this manually
every time we change bands.