[evlatests] [Fwd: Problems with EVLA 14 and 16]

Bryan Butler bbutler at nrao.edu
Fri Oct 28 13:06:47 EDT 2005

i believe this is fixed now - the usual form of subarray.execute, with
look-ahead, is used for files with durations.

and rick's file was hosed, as barry points out, by being on the wrong
day.  in the OBS file header, there is:
//* *** Observation day 60,391 at 02 30 00 LST, 2005.10.29 00:09:36 MST.
which is off by a day.  that header line is used by obs2script to get
necessary day/time information.  GIGO.

	-bryan