[evlatests] [Fwd: Problems with EVLA 14 and 16]

Barry Clark bclark at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Oct 28 11:53:53 EDT 2005

The first sequence, with script 390ptst.script is pretty explicable.
The script says it is to start at 53672.2983333, which is to say,
tonight at midnight instead of last night at midnight (Rich - it
would also help to put your times in UT instead of MDT.)

The second, 390btst.script, file seems to clain to have run normally.  Nothing
in the log says it wasn't.  I could believe in no fringe, because the
synchronization between the EVLA and Modcomps is never done explicitly,
but there is nothing to say the antennas shouldn't have pointed.
Walter - putting your file in stop times would make it traverse a more
used and better debugged range of software.  Bryan - I think an implementation
using the ususal form of subarry.execute, rather than defeating the
look-ahead feature, would be better.