[evlatests] Ant 14 Cryo, past 24 hours

Dan Mertely3 dmertely at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Oct 26 11:28:07 EDT 2005

The following cryo related status info may be
of use to those working system debug on ant14:

Rudy informed me this morning (Wednesday) that
due to compressor problems, the X & L dewars on ant14
were either warming, warm, or cooling from around
10:00 Yesterday, Tuesday 20051025 until this
morning, Wednesday 20051026.  They are only now
(09:24) in the process of cooling down, and
may not yet be completely cool yet.

Rudy assures me that this compressor problem would
have affected only the X & L band front ends.

-Mert