[evlatests] Tests October 14

Barry Clark bclark at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Oct 14 11:59:08 EDT 2005

For reasons unknown, antenna 16 was giving very weak fringes.  I didn't
investigate why, but used antenna 14 only.  14 B is also very weak, and
14 C & D are weaker than they should be.

I tried out an amplitude corrected passband.  The effect on sensitivity
is small, only three or four percent. (I didn't recheck delays, and my
coeffs change delay (by about 1 ns) relative to Mikes, so I'm not very
certain of the magnitude of the improvement.)  I collected some data in
spectral line mode, at 50 and 25 MHz bandwidths, between 15:17 and 15:37 TAI,
that it would be nice if somebody looked at it.

The passband seemed pretty reasonable, so I left it in.