[evlatests] Antenna 14 Cleared of Test Equipment

Robert Hayward rhayward at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Nov 18 18:31:30 EST 2005

On Thursday we removed all of the test equipment that Rick and I had
installed on Antenna 14 to carry out the total power feed efficiency
tests. This includes all of the stuff that was mounted inside the F-Rack
as well as all the interface cables that were running thru the cable trays.

We'll return the Milhouse laptop, the Agilent power meter and the LF
synthesizer to the LO/IF Group shortly. Thanks for the loan. Sorry it
ended up taking so long. Please send the bill for the equipment rental
to Rick.

-Bob