[Fwd: Re: [evlatests] Ops Tests for 11/1]

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Nov 2 13:25:33 EST 2005

> I think we should spend some time today trying to get the
> antennas to work again.

The fundamental problem was that the deformatters had been
configured to use subband 5 while the LOs were setup to use
subband 6.  I changed the deformatters in antenna 14 and
it worked immediately.  The work yesterday changed the
delays for all IFs by about -30 ns.  I have fixed this as well.

I will change the FIR coefficients for the deformatters in 16
shortly and we can see, when Rob finishes at the antenna, how
well it works.

Ken