[evlatests] George's Test 6/30

Pat Van Buskirk pvanbusk at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Jun 30 18:28:19 EDT 2005

The problems this morning with the EVLA antennas during the first hours
of George's test appear to have been operator error. We sincerely
apologize for these errors and are taking steps to correct the problem.

Rick has a good idea - what about having a procedure in operations to
check the antennas after work has been done. We would be happy to help
with this.

Cheers,
Pat

--
Life is the movie you see through your own eyes. It makes little
difference what's happening out there. It's how you take it that counts.

Denis Waitley (1933-, American author, speaker, trainer, peak
performance expert)