[evlatests] Re: EVLA Tests July 18, 2005

Bryan Butler bbutler at nrao.edu
Mon Jul 18 16:58:38 EDT 2005

since the EVLA executor runs on UTC start times, indeed i used the MST
in the time comment that observe/jobserve writes to set the start time
of the entire observation.  but that only sets the start time of the
first source.  subsequent source start times are set by the LST stop
time of the previous source.  so, if you had multiple sources, then
things would get synch-ed by the second source, i think.  if you had
only the one source, then i am a bit confused, since an MDT start time
would put your start time an hour into the future.  i'd have to look at
the actual script to figure that one out.  can you send it along to me,
along with the OBS file?

	-bryan