[evlatests] c3po Status

Pat Van Buskirk pvanbusk at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Jul 14 17:53:50 EDT 2005

The Redhat and Oracle 10G upgrades for c3po are complete; Rich Moeser
and John Benson have tested the software and report that everything
looks good. Fred Dunn will return the machine to the site tomorrow
morning and we will turn on the monitor data recording.

/home/oracle/oraenv has the new environment variables for 10G.

Please let me know if you have any questions or see any problems.

Cheers,
Pat

--
He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else.

Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790, American scientist, publisher, diplomat)