[evlatests] EVLA Tests July 12

Bryan Butler bbutler at nrao.edu
Wed Jul 13 17:19:25 EDT 2005

this is a known "feature" of the current executor.  it only checks for
the condition that the current script should be aborted at source
changes.  if you have a script that sits on a source for a long time,
and try to abort it, it won't work.

at one point barry was looking at ways to solve this, but i don't know
if he thought there was an easy way around it.

	-bryan