[evlatests] Tests 12/20/05

Tom Frost tfrost at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Dec 22 08:44:29 EST 2005

from what I read here, it sounds reasonable that it is indeed some
type of file conversion problem, as both Operators report that the
antennas "parked" when commanded to do so....I'm assuming of course,
that the 'park' command uses different software from that used while
Observing....if not so, either Ken or Pat can set me straight...at
this time I don't think it is a problem with either the ACU or MIB as
the 'park' command would come to these modules I believe...

Tom

--

Tom Frost
Servo Group Leader