[evlatests] System Block Diagrams

Jim Jackson jjackson at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Dec 21 18:00:09 EST 2005

The latest EVLA system block diagrams are posted on the Bulletin boards in
the AOC basement hallway. Please check and mark any changes or mistakes on
those drawings.  I will make any corrections and print copies for the
conference rooms and hallways after the holidays.

The files are on Filehost under techdocs/sysintegrt/system_diagrams in pdf,
jpg and MS-Visio formats.  If you want your own hardcopies, they are
44"x36" E-size drawings that can be printed on any of the various HP
widebed printers around the place.  You will need 36" or larger roll paper
in the printer.

These new files are not currently linked to the EVLA webpage.  I'll have
Kathy do that after the holidays.  Until then, if you use those links, you
will get the previous versions.

Happy Holidays,
Jim