[evlatests] EVLA antennas

Rob Long rlong at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Dec 8 19:59:59 EST 2005

Both antennas had reasonable switched power at the end of work today.
The L305 MIB in ant 14 did not lock up, the fibers have been reversed
since Monday.  I fixed fibers and the L305 was communicating fine.

Both 14 and 16 are in sync (verified with an o'scope), but the sync
detect in the L305 does not appear to be functioning properly.

The feed heaters in ant 14 are functioning properly (as well as the 9.6
Hz to the F14s.)

I had to reset the formatter in the D302 in ant 16 to get good switched
power and IF-C in ant 14 requires higher attenuation levels in the T304-C.

Rob