[evlatests] Ant 14 and 16

Rob Long rlong at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Dec 7 10:39:52 EST 2005

Last Friday, the 2nd, we replaced the deformatter rack in the correlator
room.  We now have the capability to support up to 12 antennas from the
rack, although only three antennas are cabled up at this time.

We chased optical power on ant 16 most of the day and managed to pick up
about 1.5 dBm.  After resolving network problems, replacing a bad
deformatter, cleaning/tightening fiber connectors, it looks like ant 14
and 16 have four IFs working.  IF-A deformatter does not respond
properly as far as M&C.  There appears to be a network issue and the
board only responds when using a specific IP address, (talk to Jim
Jackson for details about this.)

The switching for the U/X converter has been hooked up to allow use of K
and Q-band on ant 16.  We will test this today to verify that it is
functioning properly.

The ACU MIB was reset on Monday and is still up as of this morning.  The
D301 was down again yesterday morning and was reset.  It is still up as
of this morning.

Rob