[evlatests] Antenna 16 Status

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Aug 10 17:46:43 EDT 2005

> Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 15:37:06 -0600
> To: evlatests at nrao.edu
> From: Jim Jackson <jjackson at aoc.nrao.edu>

> so I'm guessing the antenna should be available sometime around 11AM.

That's consistent with other work we have to do.  Ray will
be putting the correlator back together at the beginning of
SW time and then I will want to spend about an hour exercising
the correlator.  So we won't be ready to use the antenna til
around 11.  If it is still not ready by then, Barry will be
happy to try to control VLA antennas.

> I just noticed Ken's comment about the T5.  Did anything get done about
> that or do we need to change it tomorrow morning?

Wayne reported, and I verified, that it was fixed earlier
this afternoon.

Ken