[Difx-users] problems with difx2mark4 and difx2fits in DiFX 2.4

Walter Brisken wbrisken at lbo.us
Thu Jul 20 10:12:51 EDT 2017

Hi Alexey,

One thing that _might_ be related to this is presense of files ending in
.flag .  These files are used to remove data that "should not exist".
Usually this is when there are lots of separate sub-arrays running, but
there could be other use cases.

Without more information debugging cannot really proceed.  The most
crucial bit of info is the output of difx2fits.  I recommend running
difx2fits with -v -v options to increase the amount of output information.
Then capture all of this and include in your message.

If you could send all the files needed to run difx2fits / difx2mark4 that
would be even better.  It would also be good to include the .vex file and
the .v2d file.  It would be best if you could identify a small subset of
data that exposes the problem.

I'll be happy to look into this when I can find a bit of time.  I'll be
heading off for vacation shortly, so that might be a couple weeks,
unfortunately...

 	-Walter