[Difx-users] problems with difx2mark4 and difx2fits in DiFX 2.4

Alexey Melnikov aem at iaaras.ru
Mon Jul 17 07:53:03 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I have several experiments with S and X bands and RCP and LCP mixed. In
attached archive is example:
r1091a.vex - IFs arranges in following order: S1 RCP, X1 RCP, X2 RCP, and S1 LCP,
frequencies of S1 in RCP and LCP are the same, X1 and X2 have different
frequencies.
This experiment is correctly correlated and then difx2mark4 and difx2fits are
worked well. File 'r1091a.ovex' is the ovex file generated by difx2mark4 for
the first scan.

But I meet the following problem for almost identical case with following
setup using Ka-band: S1 RCP, X1 RCP, Ka1 RCP, Ka1 LCP. Look file rx0159.vex.
File rx0159.ovex is produced by difx2mark4 for the first scan.

Somewhat it happen that Ka1 LCP was lost during conversion. The same is
apparently with difx2fits.

I am using version 2.4 or 2.4.1, I think this is not significant.

--
Best regards,
Alexey Melnikov, Scientific Researcher