[Difx-users] Problem in activating the CALC server

Lupin Lin lupin at asiaa.sinica.edu.tw
Wed Oct 26 04:38:05 EDT 2016

Dear Chris,

Yes.
Here are the packages recommended to install before installing DiFX: (http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/dokuwiki/doku.php/difx/dependenciesubuntu <http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/dokuwiki/doku.php/difx/dependenciesubuntu>)
sudo apt-get install build-essential subversion libopenmpi-dev libfftw3-dev libtool bison flex pkg-config automake libexpat1-dev gfortran openmpi-bin python

But "nfs-kernel-server rpcbind nfs-common” are not included in the above lists.

Sincerely,
--
Lupin Chun-Che Lin
Supporting Scientist of GLT (GreenLand Telescope) project