[daip] [!11483]: AIPS - AIPS SETJY explain wrong

Eric Greisen nraohelp at nrao.edu
Fri Jan 19 15:36:13 EST 2018

Eric Greisen updated #11483
---------------------------

       Staff (Owner): Eric Greisen (was: -- Unassigned --)
           Reply due: - Cleared - (was: 22 January 2018 05:53 PM)

AIPS SETJY explain wrong

           Ticket ID: 11483
      Template group: Default
             Created: 18 January 2018 05:52 PM
             Updated: 19 January 2018 08:36 PM

Yes - the explain section of the help file had not been updated in some timeand was not all that clearly written in the first place.  I have completely overhauledit to give all the modern (back through 2010) details.  Tomorrow's MNJ on 31DEC18will update.  I have attached the help file in case you are not running the latestversion yet.Eric Greisen

Staff CP:  https://help.nrao.edu/staff