[daip] [!11045]: AIPS - BB379 - amplitudes very low on EB

Amy Mioduszewski nraohelp at nrao.edu
Wed Sep 27 16:21:24 EDT 2017

Amy Mioduszewski updated #11045
-------------------------------

BB379 - amplitudes very low on EB
---------------------------------

           Ticket ID: 11045
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template group: Default
             Created: 25 September 2017 11:14 AM
             Updated: 27 September 2017 01:21 PM
      Resolution due: 22 June 2020 05:00 PM (999d 3h 39m)

Response from analysts:"Last spring/summer we had a number of EB projects with low EB amplitude. Ewe Bach (Uwe Bach ) responded in a couple cases with different problems experienced at EB, though I don't find any email regarding this project. eg. for bm440e (observed July 4) he said "Eb observed BM440E, but there was some trouble with the timing on the VLBI control PC. The PC time was wrong by 130s and therefore all commands were executed to late." Perhaps something similar happened for bb379."
Amy Mioduszewski
VLA Scheduling Manager
NRAO