[daip] [!11037]: AIPS - Which files do I need to recover AIPS files?

Trisha Ashley nraohelp at nrao.edu
Fri Sep 22 17:06:49 EDT 2017

Trisha Ashley updated #11037
----------------------------

Which files do I need to recover AIPS files?

           Ticket ID: 11037
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template group: Default
             Created: 22 September 2017 01:06 PM
             Updated: 22 September 2017 01:06 PM
           Reply due: 26 September 2017 01:06 PM (4d 0h 0m)
      Resolution due: 17 June 2020 04:00 PM (999d 2h 54m)

Hi, Recently my laptop's hard drive died and my backup disk cannot transport all of the AIPS data to my new computer because, even though my new disk is the same size as my old disk, my Apple Time Machine tells me that I do not have enough space to retrieve all of my AIPS files and put them on my new computer.  I can retrieve the most important files by hand, but I need to know which files I should select.  Do I need the DA00 files and/or the files under my "DATA" directory?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!-Trisha