[daip] [!11085]: AIPS - Archival VLBA data

Eileen Meyer nraohelp at nrao.edu
Tue Oct 3 13:48:48 EDT 2017

Eileen Meyer updated #11085
---------------------------

Archival VLBA data
------------------

           Ticket ID: 11085
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template group: Default
             Created: 03 October 2017 04:57 PM
             Updated: 03 October 2017 05:48 PM
      Resolution due: 29 June 2020 12:00 AM (999d 6h 11m)

Hi Eric,I ran TIORD and it does indeed find lots of time-ordering and baseline-ordering problems.  I'm looking back at the scanlists now, and there are some odd things.  It seems there are some files associated with this project that "duplicate" each other.  For example, see the attached two scans in the project scanlist.  They cover the same time but one has many duplicate spw. These scans come from different files.    I can probably study the scanlist and get rid of the duplicates and order the input to VLBALOAD to be in time-order, will that solve things?  It's a bit of a pain since the archive search returns 23 uvfits files... but I can probably write a script to figure it out.  Let me know if there's something simpler that I'm missing.Eileen

Staff CP:  https://help.nrao.edu/staff