[daip] [!10261]: AIPS - LPCAL output message

Carolina Casadio nraohelp at nrao.edu
Fri May 19 04:27:47 EDT 2017

Carolina Casadio updated #10261
-------------------------------

LPCAL output message
--------------------

           Ticket ID: 10261
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 02 May 2017 02:05 PM
             Updated: 19 May 2017 08:27 AM
                 Due: 23 May 2017 08:27 AM (4d 0h 0m)
      Resolution Due: 16 May 2017 10:01 AM

Dear Eric,

sorry for the late reply but for some reason I didn't receive the notification of the ticket in my new email address at MPIfR, only in the old one at IAA, that I only checked this morning.

Probably it's something corrupt on the server here. I also talked to Walter Alef, in the techinical division here, about the problem and now he's trying to fix it.

Cheers,
Carolina