[daip] [!10261]: AIPS - LPCAL output message

Eric Greisen nraohelp at nrao.edu
Wed May 10 18:45:12 EDT 2017

Eric Greisen updated #10261
---------------------------

       Staff (Owner): Eric Greisen (was: -- Unassigned --)
                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 10 May 2017 10:01 AM)

LPCAL output message
--------------------

           Ticket ID: 10261
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 02 May 2017 02:05 PM
             Updated: 10 May 2017 10:45 PM
      Resolution Due: 16 May 2017 10:01 AM (5d 11h 16m)

What version is "OLD"?  LPCAL has had little work in a long time.  Did you
test on the other machine with your same data set?  I suppose it is also
possible that the version on your machine is corrupt - although usually
that would mean not functioning at all.  You could delete the load module
for LPCAL  (in $AIPS_ROOT/31DEC17/$ARCH/LOAD) and then run a MNJ
which will fetch a new copy.  But I really do not expect that to do anything.

Did you set TIMERANG or some other adverbs so that only one parallactic angle
was included?