[daip] POSSM after CVEL in 31DEC16

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Fri May 12 12:05:13 EDT 2017

On 05/12/2017 09:45 AM, Ross Burns wrote:
> Hi Eric
>
> I have a question about plotting on an axis of velocity [m/s] in POSSM
> in 31DEC16. When setting aparm(7)=2 im still getting an x-axis in
> channels. This happens eventhough I've already run SetJy and CVEL.
> I checked two very different data sets and get the same thing.
>
> Setting aparm(7)=1 does give the axis in frequency
>
> Currently running on x64, OpenSUSE Leap 42.1
> Ran MNJ yesterday but no luck.

31DEC16 is changed only very occasionally and has not been for a while.

I just tried POSSM in various versions and compilers and had no problem
plotting velocities.  Looking at the code I do not see any place where
APARM(7) is forced back to 0 without an error message - except perhaps
when plotting correlation functions (APARM(8) = 3 or 4).

When you send me your inputs and a PRTAB of your source file?