[daip] [!9991]: AIPS - FITLD of VLBA files to maintain Antennas

Tracy Clarke nraohelp at nrao.edu
Thu Mar 16 18:43:31 EDT 2017

FITLD of VLBA files to maintain Antennas

           Ticket ID: 9991
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 07 March 2017 01:34 AM
             Updated: 16 March 2017 10:43 PM
                 Due: 20 March 2017 10:43 PM (4d 0h 0m)
      Resolution Due: 24 March 2017 10:43 PM (8d 0h 0m)

Thank you again! I did some testing (outside the pipeline) on several files today and it worked as we
would want. This is great. We will put it into our pipeline and then run that off for a month of data (takes about
a week to run) and that will give us some idea if we run into anything unusual. I have not tried DBCON yet.

On another note, when I updated AIPS I saw the note about BPASS and linears. Since VLITE uses liners (but only
one frequency) could you tell me more about what the issue was, how long it was there, how it manifested and what
triggered it? Just trying to figure out if it could have affected any of my VLITE or WIDAR tests/results.

Thanks,

Tracy