[daip] [!9991]: AIPS - FITLD of VLBA files to maintain Antennas

Tracy Clarke nraohelp at nrao.edu
Tue Mar 14 18:25:35 EDT 2017

FITLD of VLBA files to maintain Antennas

           Ticket ID: 9991
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 07 March 2017 01:34 AM
             Updated: 14 March 2017 10:25 PM
                 Due: 16 March 2017 10:25 PM (2d 0h 0m)
      Resolution Due: 22 March 2017 10:25 PM (8d 0h 0m)

Thank you!! We will try to test this later this week. That’s awesome.

Cheers,

Tracy