[daip] [!9991]: AIPS - FITLD of VLBA files to maintain Antennas

Tracy Clarke nraohelp at nrao.edu
Thu Mar 9 09:22:04 EST 2017

FITLD of VLBA files to maintain Antennas

           Ticket ID: 9991
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 07 March 2017 01:34 AM
             Updated: 09 March 2017 02:22 PM
                 Due: 13 March 2017 02:22 PM (4d 0h 0m)
      Resolution Due: 17 March 2017 02:22 PM (8d 0h 0m)

Thank you Eric! I need to take our machines down for some maintenance but will grab a couple of files as soon as that is done to send for an example.

Cheers,

Tracy