[daip] GG042

須藤広志 sudou at gifu-u.ac.jp
Fri Jul 7 12:45:44 EDT 2017

Dear Sirs,

We are analysing the VLBA archive data of the project GG042 (NGC 1068 at 22 GHz).
Now we are in trouble of the AN table. We should be happy if you could suggest
how to correct.

In this project, sixteen antennas are included (VLBA, VLA, EB, NT, MC, JB, ON).
After FITLD, we have three UVDATA files, and last two files shows
forty five antennas in their AN table. They seems to be duplicated.

We send herewith the output of the AN table by TBOUT, for example.

Sincerely yours,

Hiroshi Sudou
--
Hiroshi SUDOU