[daip] [!9732]: AIPS - R-L delay calibration: rldly & crsfring

Matthew Lister nraohelp at nrao.edu
Mon Jan 30 12:19:03 EST 2017

R-L delay calibration: rldly & crsfring
---------------------------------------

           Ticket ID: 9732
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 29 January 2017 03:17 PM
             Updated: 30 January 2017 05:19 PM
                 Due: 01 February 2017 05:19 PM (2d 0h 0m)
      Resolution Due: 07 February 2017 05:19 PM (8d 0h 0m)

Hi Eric,

I've had mixed success with RLDLY and CRSFRING, for some VLBA segments they both
work, others neither. In the last dataset I reduced (from BL193) CRSFRING
worked. The one prior to that it didn't. The behavior has been too erratic to
identify any pattern, and the AIPS error messages are generally uninformative.
I'm sorry I can't contribute anything more productive/helpful at the moment.

- Matt