[daip] error when trying to add task "atlod" to AIPS

丁浩 dinghao at shao.ac.cn
Sun Jan 8 23:40:18 EST 2017

> I have found the bug and corrected it in the 31DEC17 and 31DEC16
> releases.  Unfortunately these are the only 2 versions I can fix.
>
> If you or your colleague can run the "midnight job" ("MNJ") on one of
> these two versions they should work.  The error was very simple and,
> sadly, I fixed the code to work for magnetic tape and that broke it for
> disk files.  Now both should work.
>
> The MNJ is a script in your $HOME area named do_daily.localhost (since I
> think you are calling your machine by the generic localhost name).

This morning I run MNJ on both AIPSv16 and v17. The MNJ works well. When I try to load a RPFITS file, it complains something different from previous test:
ATLOD1: ZTPOPN: DISK DEVICE = v190a.rpf NOT FOUND
ATLOD1: TAPIO: ERROR   2 OPENING FILE
ATLOD1: ERROR, UNABLE TO OPEN THE RPFITS FILE.

regards,
Ding Hao