[daip] error when trying to add task "atlod" to AIPS

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Fri Jan 6 11:44:44 EST 2017

On 01/06/2017 02:08 AM, 丁浩 wrote:
I have found the bug and corrected it in the 31DEC17 and 31DEC16
releases.  Unfortunately these are the only 2 versions I can fix.

If you or your colleague can run the "midnight job" ("MNJ") on one of
these two versions they should work.  The error was very simple and,
sadly, I fixed the code to work for magnetic tape and that broke it for
disk files.  Now both should work.

The MNJ is a script in your $HOME area named do_daily.localhost (since I
think you are calling your machine by the generic localhost name).

I am truly sorry for this stupidity of mine.