[daip] AIPS DVD

Joseph Helmboldt joe.helmboldt at nrl.navy.mil
Thu Jan 5 15:41:31 EST 2017

I did a fresh install on my connected linux machine, then tarred the directory where I did the installation, and then copied it to the protected machine and unpacked it.  I kept the directory names the same and so far it seems to be working, but I haven’t really tested it much.  I’ll let you know if I run into any issues, but so far so good.  Thank you.

-Joe